- Birthday Party
- Team Party
- Corporate/Company Party
- Christmas Party
- Halloween Party
- Or a Just Because Party
We have one beach ball inspired party room, allowing us to focus on one party
at a time. We are a children’s gym, and we are open to the public until 7:30 p.m. The one party room does get booked quickly; so give us a call as soon as possible.
Note: Please read the Gym Rules (see “Our Gym” Page) and the Party Rules (see below), and please have your guests follow these rules too.
A Balls of Fun Party is a two hour party:
- The first hour is the active hour in the gym, and the second hour takes place in the party room or eating area (private party option).
- There is a cost associated with setting-up or/and using the Party Room for longer than the booked Party Room hour.
- The children do not need to stay in the party room during the room time.
- A party organizer helps with the flow of the party and helps to clean up after the party.
- The party organizer does not serve food, juice or cake.
- Pizza, juice, cake and party extras can be added to any party package. You may also bring your own nut-free and peanut-free food.
Booking a party is easy.
1. Pick a Day & Time Slot
Choose a date and time slot for the party
Public Gym Hours
|Tue||9:30am – 7:30pm|
|Wed||9:30am – 7:30pm|
|Thu||9:30am – 7:30pm|
|Fri||9:30am – 7:30pm|
|Sat||9:30am – 7:30pm|
|Sun||9:30am – 7:30pm|
Weekend parties: Rent the party room from 10am-11am for an additional $50.00. This will give you 2 hours in the party room.
Slot 1 = 10:00am – 12:00pm
Slot 2 = 11:30am – 1:30pm
Slot 3 = 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Slot 4 = 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Slot 5 = 4:00pm – 6:00pm
Slot 6 = 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Private Party Time or Extended Slot 6 Party Time
Slot 7 = 7:30pm – 10:00pm
2. Choose a Party Package
Choose a party package or plan your own party package.
3. Party Extras
Additional Party Items
(Balls of Fun post card invitations)
Tableware$4.00/set of 20
(Apple or Fruit Punch)
(Includes one pot of coffee, tea bags, milk, cream, sweetener, sugar, cups)
Pizza – Large, 10 slice pizza$20.00
(Cheese or Pepperoni)
Each Extra Topping$2.00
Loot Bag & Gift Ideas
A red, yellow or blue ball$2.00/each
A Gift Card$6.00/each
($4.00 savings on each card)
Price is for booked parties.
Balls of Fun T-Shirt$6.00/each
(Also great for the birthday child. Have children sign the back of the t-shirt with bright material markers.)
Price is for booked parties.
Multiple Visit Card$53.10
(Six visits for the price of five)
Annual Gym Membership Check out Admission Deals (See Home Page)
(Get the birthday child active all year with an
Annual Gym Membership.)
*Add tax to listed prices.
DQ Ice Cream cake
Personalize your child’s cake with a favourite character, logo or colours.
8” Round Cake$32.00
(Serves 10 -12)
10” Round Cake$36.00
10” X 14” Sheet Cake$45.00
If you use any of our items for your party, please bring them back to the front office at the end of the party. Items such as a lighter, cake server, cake knife, bowls, trays, and painter’s tape.
4. Reserve Your Party
Come to the gym to book, or call the gym and book your party over the phone.
You may also leave a message with your day-time phone number, and the gym coordinator will get back to you a.s.a.p.
A $75 non-refundable deposit is needed to book a party. We cannot hold a party slot. It is first come for a space, as we only have one party room. If the party is cancelled, due to unforeseen circumstances, the deposit cannot be used/transferred toward admission or programs, but you do have one month to rebook a party so
that the $75 deposit can be honoured.
A Party may not be celebrated without a reservation.
- You may bring a group to be active at Balls of Fun, if you did not reserve the party room. However, a large group may not take over the public eating area.
- The following items represent a party and may not be brought into the public eating area: food platters, medium/large coolers, balloons, presents, loot bags, cake or cupcakes.
- The “Happy Birthday” song may not be sung in the main eating area and candles may not be lit or blown out in the main eating area.
- Staff will ask that party items be removed from the public eating area, with respect to booked parties and these rules.
A reserved party includes the following:
- Welcome your guests.
- Give your guests nametags and take phone numbers from adults who do not stay.
- Bring requested party items to the party room.
- Take the gifts for your party and place them into the party room cupboards.
- Help to hand out loot bags at the end of the party. Loot bags must be handed out as the children leave Balls of Fun.
- Communicate with you so that your party runs smoothly.
- Make announcements so that guests know when it is time to celebrate in the party room and when the party is over.
- Clean the party room.
Please note: The party organizer does not serve food, juice or cake. There is a cost associated with using the Party Room for longer than the booked Party Room hour.
Helpful Party Information
- We are a socks only facility. You may want to bring extra socks for guests.
- Please provide tableware for the party.
- The remainder of the party balance must be paid by cash or debit at the end of the party. If credit is used, a $6.00 administration fee will apply.
- Party details do not need to be confirmed at the time of booking. Please call the gym about a week before your party to confirm party details.
- The party attendance is due one week prior to the party. The attendance form (see PDF Attendance Form) or a list of names can be given over the phone, by fax, or through e-mail.
- The party room is colourful and full of beach balls hanging from the ceiling. Extra decorations are not needed. However, if you do bring decorations to hang, please ask the staff for some painter’s tape so that the party room walls are not damaged.
- No piñatas, costumes, characters, face painting, popcorn, gum or candy.
- Parents are responsible for their child’s party.
- Parents must watch their children. There must be a ratio of 1:5 (adult:children).
- Parents may bring in extra drinks and PEANUT FREE and NUT FREE food to enjoy.
- Any outside food deliveries are handled between the person who ordered the food and the delivery person.
- No presents are to be opened, as we do not want items to go missing or to be brought into the gym area.
- Loot bags may only be handed out as guests sign out of the gym, as many loot bag items are choking hazards.
- Please ensure that you and your guests leave on time. Tidy up five minutes before the party completion. A charge of $1.00 per minute, beyond scheduled party room time, may apply.