PRIVATE SUMMER CAMP (Closed to the Public)
Due to COVID-19 summer camp will resume in 2022. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Monday to Friday
8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Drop off between 8:00-9:00 a.m. / Pick up between 5:00-6:00 p.m.
NOTE: Please let us know if you require a different drop-off or pick-up time, as the facility doors will lock for the start of camp activities at 9:00 a.m. and only unlocked for pick up at 5:00 p.m.
Camper’s Ages: 4-8 years (no exceptions)
Child must be able to go to the washroom independently.
Weekly Day Camp Prices:
Single Child = $349 + tax
Sibling/Friend Discount = $329 + tax
(Sign up more than one child for the same week and get the discount per child.)
ONLY 40 Camp Spots Per Week. Children will be placed into groups of ten to participate in smaller group activities throughout the day.
Camp Weeks: Book Now! Space is VERY Limited!
Money will be refunded (less an admin fee), if camp is closed because due to COVID-19 Government restrictions. Weeks crossed out are pending reopening dates and will be opened for reservations, if we are allowed to open to the public.
Camp Week 1: July 5th-July 9th Camp Week 2: July 12th-July 16th Camp Week 3: July 19th-July 23rd Camp Week 4: July 26th-July 30th Camp Week 5: August 3rd-August 6th (short week -$50 off )
Camp Week 6: August 9th – August 13th
Camp Week 7: August 16th – August 20th
Camp Week 8: August 23rd – August 27th
Camp Week 9: August 30th – September 3rd
Items to Bring to Camp:
Socks, Mask, Change of Clothing, Reusable Water Bottle, Lunch and Two Snacks. All food must be peanut-free. Lunch can be purchased Thursday (pizza) and Friday’s (hot dogs). Please, place your child’s lunch order when you sign up your child for camp.
Show and Tell Fridays:
Children have an opportunity to “show and tell” the group of campers something that makes them feel happy. Please, label the “show and tell” item or place the item in a bag with the child’s name and only bring the item to the camp on Friday.
Day Camp Plan:
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.: Drop-0ff Time and Free Play Time
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.: Camp Songs, Body Warm-Up Activities, Traditional Camp Game
10:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. Campers are placed into four groups.
- Each group rotates through 4 to 8 activities around the facility each day: Zumba, Yoga, Movement & Fitness, Music, Sports (basketball, soccer, baseball, volleyball), Obstacle Courses, Ball-Skill Activities, Lego, Crafts, Drawing, Reading Time, Special Visitors (Thursdays), Show and Tell (Fridays).
10:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m.: Snack & Free Play Time (Enjoyed together as a big camp group.)
12:30 p.m.-1:30 p.m.: Lunch & Free Play Time (Enjoyed together as a big camp group.)
3:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.: Snack & Free Play Time (Enjoyed together as a big camp group.)
4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.: Camp Songs, Traditional Camp Game, Cool Down Activity
5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.: Pick- Up Time, Free Play Time, Reading and Colouring TimeSummer Camp – SOLD OUT
PRE-BUY your “Gym Play Time Tickets” and join us for 2 hours of play time Tuesday – Sunday!Gym Play Time Tickets
GROUPS VISIT BALLS OF FUN BECAUSE….
- It is a safe and clean environment. We clean and sanitize between booked gym times.
- The gym is on camera.
- It is about 7,000 square feet of space for the kids to play, run, climb and practice ball skills with great gym equipment and tons of balls.
- We change our equipment monthly, giving your group exposure and practice with different balls and gym equipment. With Covid-19, our current gym focus is Balls & Nets.
- Teachers and coaches can play organized ball or gym games with students, or just have the kids play and socialize together in an active gym environment.
- This is a great space to rent for private-schools to have gym time, for coaches to practice basketball and soccer training, or to just rent with your group of friends and their kids for three hours of gym fun!