HOW TO BOOK YOUR CHILD’S PARTY:
1) Choose your Party Package, Date, and Time.
2) Choose your Party Extras, for the estimated party cost.
3) Fill in your e-mail to prompt the Waiver Form.
4) Read our Frequently Asked Party Questions.
5) Read and AGREE to our Party Terms & Conditions.
4) Please, pay $150 deposit for a Private Party or Gym Rental.
5) The party/rental balance is due, during the last 30 minutes of the party, and paid by debit ONLY.
• You need to fill in and sign the gym waiver to book the party.
• You need to AGREE to our Party Terms & Conditions.
• The gym waiver only needs to be filled out once a year, and each waiver can include up to five children.
• Many parents coming to the party may already have a waiver at the gym.
• Please, ask the parents to sign the gym waiver for their child as soon as possible.
• One week prior to the party, please contact the gym to confirm your party attendance and waivers.
• Parents can also fill out a waiver for their child at the gym, when they drop their child off for the party.
• The waiver is simple and takes 1-5 minutes to fill out.
Last Minute Party Bookings:
To book a last minute group or party, please call our gym and party coordinator at (905)828-4386 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW Private Parties & Gym Rental
48 people max.
(The gym is not open to the public):
Tuesday – Friday (3 hour time slots):
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. = $499.00 + tax
(The doors open at 12:45 and close at 4:15 p.m.)
- 5:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. = $599.00 + tax
(The doors open at 5:15 and close at 8:45 p.m.)
Saturday – Sunday (2 hour time slots):
- 12:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. = $649.00 + tax
(The doors open at 12:15 and close at 2:45 p.m.)
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. = $649.00 + tax
(The doors open at 3:15 and close at 5:45 p.m.)
- 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. = $649.00 + tax
(The doors open at 6:15 and close at 8:45 p.m.)Our Private Party Packages include:
- Private Eating Area, Gym Areas, and the Large Party Room.
- Two Party Hosts to help organize, set-up, and clean-up after the party.
- Up to 48 people.
- You bring your own food, drinks, and party supplies, just no nuts or peanuts.
- A $150 deposit is needed to book a private party or private gym rental .
- The party balance is due, during the last 30 minutes of the party, and paid by debit ONLY.
Extra Party Food & Drinks:
Large Dominos Cheese Pizza (10 slices) $20.00
Large Domino’s Pepperoni Pizza (10 slices) $20.00
Extra Toppings on Cheese Pizza $3.00 each topping
Extra Apple Juice Box $1.50
Extra Punch Box $1.50
Water Bottle $1.50
8” Round DQ Cake (serves 10-12) $38.00
10” Round DQ Cake (serves 13-20) $41.00
10” X 14” DQ Sheet Cake (serves 21-30) $50.00
20 White Plates $4.00
20 White Napkins $4.00
20 Forks $4.00
20 Spoons $4.00
Age Candle $3.00
Public Party Packages
(The gym is open to the public)
Temporarily not available:
Weekday & Weekend Parties:
Tuesday – Friday: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Extend the last party time slot into a private party, from 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. $100
- Use of a private Balls of Fun party room.
- Party Room #1 is a basketball inspired room, up to 12 children max, for a Small Ball Party.
- Party Room # 2 is a Beach Ball inspired room, up to 30 children max, for a Medium or Large Ball Party.
- A Balls of Fun Party is an organized two-hour party. The party slots are offered at set times per room.
- You have the party room for the full two hours and use of the gym space.
- A shared party host will help with the flow of the party and clean up after the party.
- The shared party host does not serve food, juice, or cake.
- Pizza, juice, cake and party extras can be added to any party package.
- Party supplies are not included in the party package (utensils, plates, napkins).
- You may also bring your own nut-free and peanut-free food.
- You and your guests may arrive up to ten minutes before the party time.
- Please, ensure that you and your guests leave the party room and the gym on time.
- A charge of $25.00, per 15 minute, beyond scheduled room time, may apply.
- Everyone must wear socks: No slippers, nylons, baby shoes, indoor shoes, or bare feet. Please, wear two pairs of socks for cold feet. You may wish to bring a few pairs of extra socks for any guests who come to the party wearing nylons or come without socks. We do sell socks at the gym.
- A Small Ball Party, booked during the last time slot, may extend the party until 8:00 p.m.
- A Medium & Large Ball Party, booked during the last time slot, may extend the party into a private party, from 8:00-9:00 p.m.
- To book a party, please, decide on your preferred date and time, and decide on the number of children you are inviting. Then choose the party package according to your party needs.
- $100 deposit needed to book a non-private party.
- The party balance is due, during the last 30 minutes of the party, and paid by cash or debit ONLY.
Party Q & A
Party Terms and Conditions
- You must AGREE to our Party Terms and Conditions before booking a party at Balls of Fun.
- Please, read and inform yourself on all of the information, rules, questions and answers available on our website. If you have any questions, please call or e-mail us.
- It is your responsibility to read, understand, and have your guests follow our party and gym rules.
- A non-refundable party deposit of $150.00 (for a Private Party or Rental) is needed.
- Party deposits are non-refundable but can be rebooked.
- All party guests need to sign and submit a gym waiver.
- The balance of the party is paid by debit ONLY, within the last 30 minutes of your party. A $6.00 charge will be added to the bill, if credit is used.
- A Balls of Fun Party is a two- or three-hour party, depending on the party time slot you choose.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the party will be responsible for the balance of the party package.
- If the party date needs to be changed, another $100.00 needs to be made to change the time and date, but both party deposits will go toward the party balance. Please, e-mail the gym to change the date or time.
- Please, arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start of the party.
- The Party Host will greet you and your guests and help with the flow and organization of the party and clean up after the party.
- When you arrive, place your party items on the silver cart, to the left of the entrance.
- Your Party Host will bring the cart to your party room (or the eating area, for a private party).
- Decorations can ONLY be hung with painter’s tape in the party room. Please, ask staff for tape before hanging any decorations.
- Loot bags and presents are placed in the party room cupboards and are not opened while at the party.
- Please, make sure you check the cupboards before you leave the party.
- The pizza is scheduled for certain delivery times. The Party Host will inform you when your pizza arrives and make announcements for the children to enjoy the pizza and cake.
- A 10% tip is placed on the final party bill. If you would like to give less or more than 10%, please inform the person when paying the balance of the party bill.
- Up to three babies (under 11 months) are free, per package, and are not included in the number count.
- The birthday child is included in the attendance count.
- Be prepared to tidy up ten minutes before the party end time. Any time taken beyond your scheduled room time will result in a $25 charge, per 15 minutes.
- Please, supply the necessary tableware for the party.
- The gym theme cannot be changed for your party, nor can specific gym equipment or balls be brought onto the gym floor for a party. We have set monthly gym themes.
- Please, bring a knife (to cut and serve the cake), candles, and a lighter.
- You may bring your own food and drinks for the party. No nuts or peanuts are allowed.
- A $20 fine will be charged if food or drinks, from the party, are brought into the gym areas (carpeted areas).
- Please, inform staff of any food deliveries, and be prepared to get your order at the entrance.
- Helium balloons are not permitted in the main eating area or gym areas.
- No candies, gummies, lollipops, or popcorn as they are choking hazards for active children.
- No piñatas, glitter, confetti, costumes, characters, face painting, animals, or balloon making.
- Characters are permitted for Private Parties ONLY.
- No glass or breakable dinner wear. No hot burners or warming plates.
- No electrical devices such as kettles, crock pots, or griddles.
- Do not place coolers or heavy items on the counters or tables.
- No personal balls, toys, gifts, loot bags, or loot bag items are allowed in the eating area or gym areas. Little parts can get lost or be chocking, tripping, or propelling hazards.
- No smoking, alcohol, or drug use in the facility.
- Unused items in party packages are not discounted or substituted.
- Socks must be worn by adults and children. Socks are available for purchase. No bare feet, indoor shoes, slippers, or nylons permitted.