Last updated: December 05, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Balls of Fun Inc., 3615 Laird Road, Units 15 & 16 Mississauga, Ontario Canada.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Ontario, Canada
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website or the Gym.
- Website refers to Balls of Fun https://ballsoffun.ca
Types of Data Collected
While using website or services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Google Cookies Policy
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide access to the gym and provide you a service, including to confirming receipt of your personal liability gym waiver, confirmation of gym rules, access to the gym with your membership number, redemption of a play pass, or rebooking on our website.
- Your Account: Your registration and gym time booking, gives you access to features that are different if you are not a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms regarding updates or informative communications related to the gym, your account, or party booking.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about our offers, services and events which we offer from time-to-time, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your gym or party booking: To manage your request and unique requirements for your booking or party at the gym.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent, or if requested by Peel Region Public Health, in relation to COVID-19 contact tracing requirements.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (example Public Health for contact tracing of COVID-19).
Security of Your Personal Data
Security and safety is VERY important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use current and acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our gym is open to children who are under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information, directly from anyone under the age of 13.
We do collect the names of those who are under 13, that has been provided to us by a parent of guardian. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take every effort to remove that information from our system.
Parents or guardians must provide consent before we will use that information. Consent is typically given along with the gym waiver & rules.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
How to Contact Us
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org